Living Hope Women's Ministry is a Christ-centered women's prison after-care ministry that equips and mentors women so that they may develop a mature walk with Christ and prepare for productive independent living in society.
As followers of Christ, our aim is to provide spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional assistance and support to highly motivated women as they transition into society, thus enabling them to mature spiritually and live productive lives in the community.
1. Mental Development - Through professional counseling and mentoring, we endeavor to provide guidance through the new life experiences.
2. Emotional Support - We address the issues that led to a history of poor choices and continue to provide guidance throughout their time as participants.
3. Economic Encouragement - Through assistance in securing employment and training in financial matters (budgeting, debt reduction, establishing savings) we equip women with the tools to make financially wise choices.
4. Provision of Physical Needs - We prepare women for a future of hope and security by making available safe, affordable housing and assisting with transportation and clothing.
5. A Spiritual Framework - We believe that a faith walk with Jesus Christ is the way to have victory over of the past. Through a daily surrender to God they will have the strength and wisdom to make positive, godly choices.